Unfortunately, in today's day and because of the neck osteocondrose the symptoms of a sensation of pain in the neck, is familiar to almost everyone, to a man, an adult. And 70% of the population over the age of 25(and maybe before), you experience these symptoms from time to time. The doctors put the diagnosis: a cervical osteocondrose, and to prescribe the treatment, depending on the extent and nature of the disease.
What is the neck osteocondrose?
This is the very degenerative changes in the intervertebral discs of the spinal column can occur due to problems with the balancing of the load on the spinal column. The body of the vertebrae, from the first to the seventh cervical spine gradually deform, if it runs out and you break up. The main thing, the main symptom of degenerative cervical disc disease is pain in the head, with a sensation of pain, it can be reflected on to the neck, chest, and shoulders, and in the other departments of the spinal cord. The cervix is associated with all of its divisions to the newly-born, lumbar, sacral, and coccygeal. All of the ones that is consistently bound up. And any breach by you of the vertebrae, cervical spine, affects the entire spinal column.
Why do all the aches and pains of the head, it can be considered to be the main symptom of degenerative cervical disc disease?
The neck department is the most active of all the departments of the spinal column is more vulnerable. There are a lot of small ones, it is a lot more thin ones for the other departments. In addition to this, the neck should always keep in your head when in the upright position. The tension in the muscles of the neck leads to a permanent spasserovannye of the blood-vessels of the head and neck. Starting the business from here, head aches, occasional, or long hours, and during the day. A large number of muscles which attach to the back of his neck. Eight short, deep muscles that provide the connection of the occipital bone with the first and the second vertebra to the neck of one. The deep muscles attach to the back of the head, the seven cervical vertebrae. Which is the longest in the muscles of the neck and the head connect to the back of the head, and each of the vertebrae to each other. The tension and the spasm of any muscle can cause pain head and pain in the neck. Therefore, to deal with the pain of the head, have, since the treatment of degenerative cervical disc disease.
The other causes of degenerative cervical disc disease
The causes of the occurrence of the reported degenerative cervical disc disease can be called, and for the following reasons:
- hereditary predisposition
- a sedentary lifestyle
- lose weight
- a heavy load on your spine
- the stresses and shock to the nervous
- disorders of the metabolism of the
- wearing the wrong shoes
- the length of the pregnancy
As can be seen, in a specific case, leading to the development of degenerative cervical disc disease is not. In the process of degenerative changes in the intervertebral disc, usually, is increased very slowly and quietly.
Stages in the development of degenerative cervical disc disease
Very often, the man does not suspect about this type of the disease, such as neck, osteocondrose symptoms and feel the pain of the head, and a pain in the neck, he chose not to pay attention to it, or if it is limited to the purchase of medicines for pain relief. On the other hand, the development of the degenerative disc disease takes place in several stages:
- The first phase begins with uneasiness in the region of the neck for a long walk, long sitting behind a computer or driving, in the same position. On the intervertebral discs, when they get in the form of small badges. Degenerative changes in the vertebral, in the early stages.
- In the second phase of the development of the degenerative disc disease to experience long, the feeling of pain in the region of the nape of the neck, in the temporal lobe of the head, in the neck area. It can appear a ringing in your ears you have ear pain, in the pitch and yaw of the head. The mobility of the vertebrae in the neck begin to wear, the protrusion of the intervertebral discs.
- In the third phase of the crisis from the pain of the head, is evident. The person feels dizzy, short of breath, short of breath. It may be present in the pain in the shoulders and in the different departments of the spinal cord. The neck motion will be limited. Annulus Fibrous of the intervertebral disc is a flattened, soft to the core, it loses its elasticity. Degenerative changes in the vertebral discs is evident.
- The final stage in the development of degenerative cervical disc disease that is characterized by the presence of intervertebral hernia. Most of the devastating changes that are not reversible. Be amazed by almost all the departments of the vertebral column. The treatment can only be achieved through the intervention.
The symptoms of degenerative cervical disc disease
Along with the pain of the senses, in the region of the neck, depending on the stage of development of degenerative disc disease of the cervix, it can be called a collection of symptoms that are associated with this disease:
- Feeling of heaviness in the head
- Click bone to when you turn or tilt your head
- A feeling of tightness in the neck
- Tinnitus is the sensation of congestion
- A sense of numbness in the area of the shoulders or plates
- The pain in the chest
- The feeling of shortness of breath
- With a lump in my throat
- A feeling of nausea
- The views, the front view of the front of the eye
- The increase in the temperature of the body
- An increase in blood pressure
The symptoms may appear suddenly, or having the character of a regular basis. Many times it is a pain in the neck, and the occipital bone of the head, and they know that, late at night. The impact on hours of stationary sitting in one position. Insects, the arteries bringing blood to the main brain, a beat, and spazmiruyutsya. As a result of the onset of the diseases of the circulatory system is the first place in the brain. Too often, the spasms of the arteries, and the muscles in the neck, leading to limited mobility. Person to temporarily, or, more generally, for a long period of time can not turn around the neck. In the dizziness, noise and ringing in your ears, the feeling of congestion and also occur as a result of the reduction in the flow of blood from the vertebral arteries to the head. Dizziness can be from the system, and it is not in the system. When the dizziness a person have the feeling of the circular rotation of the objects around you. When you are not in the system, the vertigo, the feeling of a circular rotation, but it is not always clear that the state is in the position of the body on the foot, you can also book on the life and the presence of nausea.
Many times, when the region of the cervical osteocondrose occurs in the crush of the optic nerve. This condition will occur because of the displacement of the vertebrae, and in any direction of the spinal column. Displaced vertebrae, squeeze out the nerve endings, this leads to spasm of blood vessels, and a sensation of shortness of breath. In the course of time-limits, the absence of oxygen, a person may get shortness of breath. Palpitations, pressing pain in region of heart, increased blood pressure, frequent that are related to the symptoms, or when the removal of the intervertebral disc of the cervical spine.
Side effects and complications of the disease, degenerative disc disease of the cervical disc
If you are in breach of the normal flow of blood in the vertebral arteries and from the autonomic nervous system. Spasserovannye in the blood vessels and spikes blood pressure the pressure can cause the unconscious state. In the case of fainting, you should immediately be in a first aid kit. You should put in your body, so your legs were over your head, this will result in a normal blood circulation in the neck, and turns on the flow in the main brain. At the time, with the goal of developing cervical vertebrae and stretching of the satexpo the neck for long periods of time to find the body in the same position as the person gets stronger, and the quick turning of the head to the left and to the right of it. At the end of the artery by the vertebral spazmiruyutsya, and at the time of the state of the ease, a person begins to feel dizzy or lightheaded, ringing in the ears, a severe headache, which can lead to an increase in blood pressure, and in an unconscious state.
The main thing, and it is a common complication of degenerative cervical disc disease, is the occurrence of intervertebral disc hernia and protrusion of the. A hernia of the spinal column, is the result of the degradation and destruction of the intervertebral disc. When the hernias and bulges occurs with a grip and a barrel from the content of the fibrous ring, in either direction. If a person feels a constant pain, due to friction, suffocating the intervertebral disc to each other. The most serious complication of the disease, degenerative disc disease of the lumbar disc can be considered to be a disease, myelopathy , which is lost in the spinal cord. Myelopathy most often than not, is located precisely in the region of a cervical department of a spinal cord. In this condition, the person feels a sense of numbness or "pins and needles" in the area of the limbs, weakness, and involuntary contractions of the muscles of the body, pain in the chest area and in between the blades.
The diagnosis and the detection of the most degenerative disc disease neck
If there is one or more of the symptoms that indicate the occurrence of reports of degenerative cervical disc disease, you should consult with your doctor. A doctor, neurologist, or orthopaedic surgeon will perform a physical examination of a patient's assessment of pain and mobility of the cervix, to reveal it to an attendant symptoms and recommend the implementation of the diagnostics that are required for the event. The most authentic of our time, is a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). As a result of the survey, the patient can be identified with 100% accuracy in the presence of a degenerative cervical disc disease, as well as a protrusion, or a hernia. As the indications and contra-indications to mri, the diagnosis can be attributed to the presence of a patient with a pacemaker. The early childhood and pregnancy-these do not relate to each other in a ratio which when the magnetic resonance imaging there is no exposure to x-rays. The contrast of the x-ray, where they are only visible on the bones of the axial skeleton, with magnetic resonance imaging, and are visible to all of the soft tissues, muscles, ligaments, discs, and the spinal cord in the neck, and the nerve fibres. The x-rays as a method for the detection of degenerative cervical disc disease, it is applicable only in the early stages of the disease. The advantage of this method of research can be considered as the speed, affordability and low-cost. With the help of x-rays can reveal itself only in the degree to which changes in the intervertebral disks, to the exclusion of the examination of the soft tissues, the muscles and the nerve fibers in the region of the neck.
In the prevention of degenerative cervical disc disease
In order to avoid the occurrence of the reported degenerative cervical disc disease can you list some tips for you:
- Avoid that increases the severity. If you need to lift the burden, and the need to distribute the load throughout the vertebral column.
- To avoid the long benches in a position to eliminate the long views of the schedule, without changing the position of the body.
- A bed and a pillow for rest and sleep they need to be comfortable. It is desirable that a mattress with a pillow-top mattress and a contoured orthopedic pillow, choose a custom size.
- It is necessary to comply with the rules, which prevent the bending of the body posture. To the right and even the position of the head, neck, and back while walking and sitting provide for the health, not only for cervical, but for the whole of the spinal column.
- A balanced diet with a large amount of products, protein, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables, will allow you to make the body of vitamins and trace elements.
- The inclusion in the diet of foods such as jam, jelly fish and sea fruits of the sea and the content of collagen protein, it will no doubt be helpful for the bones of the skeleton, joints, and cartilage.
- Adequate and sufficient, and the simple-to-use of clean water to prevent drying of the contents of the intervertebral disc, and the occurrence of reports of degenerative cervical disc disease.
- It is very important to exercise and physical activity well into old age. In addition to the walks in the open air, are very helpful in jogging, swimming, aerobics, yoga, and pilates classes.
Treatment. The neck osteocondrose the symptoms of the feeling of
For the treatment of degenerative cervical disc disease apply to the interactions with the tools, nursing, physical therapy, and other treatments, massage, and exercise, exercise, and in extreme cases, it has not been deleted, and the time of surgery. To facilitate the starting-point of the pain syndrome, has been successfully used for pain relief. To relieve the inflammatory process that shows the drugs nsaids. When a muscle cramps, the recommended for relaxing. When regular spasms of the muscles of the neck need to wearing a special collar, and bluetooth hands-free kit. To reduce the pain, apply an ointment with anti-inflammatory properties. When you slow down the cervix osteocondrose out of the exacerbation of prescribe physical therapy procedures. They are proven in the treatment of the Rights of degenerative disc disease: magnetic therapy, electrophoresis, UHF, and shock it to participate in the therapy. During the physical therapy procedure that occurs in the remission of the inflammatory process in the body, improves the supply of blood in the area of cervical department of a spinal cord. Regular massage is also used when osteocondrose.
Between the years for the treatment of degenerative cervical disc disease are widely used in the the top 5 are performed at a slow pace. To repeat, the workouts are supposed to be a three-to five-fold.
- In the year of the first one. It's slow to turn his head to the left and to the right of it. The shoulders remain stationary.
- In the exercise of a second. It has pressed it to his forehead with the palm, gently tensing the muscles of the neck.
- The performance of a third party. Is inclined from the head to the left and to the right when you tilt it to the left, you should be down to lower your head and touch the left ear to the left shoulder, and when tilted to the right, to touch the ear of the right hand to the body.
- The exercise on Wednesday. The recommended down the left, with the palm facing the temple, the head of the left-hand side, in the same way, with the palm to apply pressure on the temple, on the right side of the head.
- The fiscal year of the fifth. Rose slowly, slowly, down to her chin, in the neck when turning the head first to the left then to the right.
These are simple, yet effective exercises that can be done each and every day, their 10-to 15-minutes of free-time activities.
In our body, the spinal column has five divisions. Neck, it deserves special attention. The mind is a complex disease symptoms and the availability of a large number of co-morbidities, and the lack of adequate control, and the occurrence of reports of degenerative cervical disc disease is a very serious problem. Starting with a discomfort in the neck region, and without proper treatment, the discs of the spine begin to undergo degenerative changes, causing the person a lot of inconvenience. Shortness of breath, pain in the occipital and temporal parts of the head, pain in the neck, and the buzzing noise in his ears – to the top, but they are not the only symptoms of the manifestations of the disease, degenerative disc disease of the lumbar disc. For the neck, osteocondrose at the time of the appearance has not changed change is irreversible, and the consequences of that, should you follow the simple rules of supply and of water, do exercise regularly, pay attention to your posture and the position of the head in walking, standing or sitting. It is strictly contraindicated to the long-lasting presence of a body that is standing still.