Osteocondrose of the cervical spine – the result of inactive life-style, eating habits, inadequate. The first signs of the disease may appear already in the last 25 years, if not for the start of the treatment you are experiencing any severe complications. In the treatment of disease, and apply an integrated approach to treatment, drug therapy, diet therapy, and the healing of the physical education and physical therapy.
The cause of the disease, degenerative disc disease of the lumbar disc of the vertebral column
The neck osteocondrose – degenerative diseases-degenerative changes in the intervertebral discs, facet joints, leading to a decrease in the mobility of the neck, and the appearance of the starting point of the pain by the syndrome. The main reason for the development of disease – violation of metabolism in the mineral, making the bones and joints become less strong.
Why is the cervical osteocondrose:
- the excess of weight, unhealthy lifestyle;
- violation of posture and scoliosis;
- flat feet;
- a bad power supply.
Lead the development of the deformation of cervical vertebrae can be injury, spinal injury, excessive exercise, stress. The women's osteocondrose often occurs during pregnancy, and the menopause through hormonal changes, it diminishes the amount of calcium in the bone tissue, it becomes weak.
The general symptoms and signs
When increasing the load on the cervical vertebrae occurs, muscle spasm, pinched the vessels of the cervix, it is used to interrupt the circulation process, the failures occur in the homes of the foreign exchange processes and changes in the structure of the intervertebral disc, and they become deformed, they begin to act outside of the confines of the spinal column.
As is evidenced by the osteocondrose neck:
- a radicular syndrome in the midst of the tightening of the nerve ends, the pain that occurs, it extends from the neck to the blades of the upper, which covers the front part of the chest wall;
- muscle weakness in the hands with swelling on the neck;
- when the movement of the head, you hear the characteristic grinding;
- weakness, chronic fatigue, changes in blood pressure;
- the loss of co-ordination, a lot of times, dizziness, lightheadedness, seizures are accompanied by nausea and vomiting;
- the deterioration of vision and hearing, ringing in your ears, your ringing in the ears;
- a sense of numbness, a member of the speech;
- frequent headaches;
- in women aged 45-65 years of age, during sleep, there appears a you have pain, numbness, tingling in the upper extremities, and the attacks may be repeated several times during the night.
When the cervix osteocondrose is broken, nourishment, and blood supply to the brain, you may experience a violation of the character of the neurotic – anxiety, irritability, depression, mood swings, disturbances in sleep patterns.
The classification of degenerative cervical disc disease
To the extent that the development of osteocondrose goes through several stages of development, each of which has unique characteristics. As it seems to have been impressed with the u.s. department of the vertebral column at various stages, you can see in the picture.
The degree to which the development of the disease
- Osteocondrose grade 1 – the initial phase is flowing without the need of symptoms of a man, disturb a rare, mild pain when you rotate it, and tilt your head, the muscles of the back, it quickly became tiresome.
- Osteocondrose is in the 2nd grade of the vertebrae become unstable and pinch the nerve, sore neck, get expressed, it gives-the-shoulder, one-handed. To learn more, the symptoms of which are tiredness, frequent headaches in the occipital region, slip of the tongue.
- Osteocondrose-grade 3 – the pain gets a chronic nature, which covers the upper part of the back, the arms, there is a strong, muscular weakness, and the numb limbs, developing intervertebral disc herniation, often have attacks of vertigo.
- Osteocondrose 4 degrees, there is a complete destruction of the intervertebral disc, they are replaced with connective tissue, is a pathological process encompassing several segments of the spinal cord. You may experience loss of co-ordination, with frequent episodes of dizziness, appear noise in the ears.
Sharp osteocondrose a consequence of the chronic form of the disease, which is characterized by a very strong attack, and a stabbing pain that occurs all of a sudden after waking up.
What doctor do I go next?
When the signs of the disease, degenerative disc disease of the cervical disc, should you visit a neurologist, a number of hospitals, there is more of the spine – a specialist dealing with the treatment, it is a disease of the spinal cord.
The methods for the diagnosis of
The implementation of the forms of degenerative disc disease are expressed in the condition of the that allows you to put in the initial analysis during the first inspection. To identify the extent of degenerative changes in the vertebrae and help with the diagnostic instruments.
The most common types of research when you osteocondrose:
- the x-ray method is only effective in the early stages of the development of the disease;
- Magnetic resonance imaging on the screen of the well and the building of the bone structure, the size and the direction of the development of intervertebral hernias of the spinal cord;
- TC – is the least effective method of magnetic resonance imaging, since it does not give accurate information as to the presence and size of a hernia;
- on the duplex scan, which allows you to see the breach in the blood stream;
- the put together shows the presence of the movement of the jaw, sores, and other lesions of the optic nerve;
- rheoencephalogram – lapse in the event of a breach of the blood supply to the brain.
Observation and a careful review of the status of the right ones go to the discography in intervertebral disc refers to the contrast agent, which allows you to see the smallest changes in the tissues, and to distinguish between scar changes of the hernia.
Methods for the treatment of degenerative cervical disc disease
In the early stages of the development of a cure for the osteocondrose, it is possible without drugs, just enough for you to review at your diet, routine, daily, regularly, maré, rio de janeiro, and special activities. When the execution of the forms of effective treatment for the disease is only possible by the application of a variety of drugs that help to suspend the degenerative changes in the vertebrae.
In the complex treatment of the events that necessarily need to involve physical therapy electrophoresis with drugs, ultrasound therapy, magnetic therapy, laser. These methods will help you deal with the pain, inflammation and edema of tissue, improve metabolism and blood circulation.
Therapy is an exercise that is prescribed during the period of recovery for the aggravation of the degenerative disc disease of the exercises are contraindicated, exercise can do at home to practice on a regular basis.
Fitness Bubnovsky for the prevention and treatment of degenerative cervical disc disease:
- In the standing position, your hands are free to omit the body. Her head tilted forward, his chin to try and up his chest, in order to fix the position of the account 3. Her head tilted back, chin up, look up, on the count of 3. Go back to the starting position.
- In a standing position, turn your head to the right, to the left, where each and every extreme point of the set in the position for a few seconds. Repeat 3 times on each of the strontium.
- In the standing position, tilt your head to the right, to the left, and the ear of the attempt to reach up to the shoulder, hold the position for 30 seconds. Perform 6 repetitions on each side.
- Standing there, hands on her hips, her chin parallel to the semi-final, is hereby extended to the front. Turning his head, his chin moving to the shoulder, the torso is a little bit of a twist, stay for half a minute or so. Do 6 reps on each side, there may be a slight pain in his spine.
- In a sitting position, his back is straight and your hands in your lap. Work to drive the hands to the sides, a little bit of rope to the back of the head, simultaneously, to lean, to back, to go back to the starting position, and repeat 5 times.
- In a sitting position with his head turn to the right hand, the palm of my left hand moved on her thigh, right elbow parallel to the ground, his right hand resting on his knee, to come back to its original position. Perform 6 repetitions on each side.
- In a sitting position, raising his hand above his head, ok, join up to the elbows, a little bit of a bend, turn the head to one side, the emergence of easy-to pain, which is fixed in position at the far end for a few seconds. Repeat the 6 rounds on each side.
Between exercises, give yourself a break of about 30 seconds. Before I get to the gym, then you should take a warm bath, do a more gentle inclination of the head in different directions to warm up your muscles. When you are finished uploading, easy stretch to help avoid the occurrence of the unpleasant sensations the next day.
Medical therapy, when osteocondrose focus on the elimination of unpleasant feelings, to restore the mobility of the vertebrae, the slowing down degenerative changes in these tissues. The acute bouts of pain-relieving injections, NSAID's, or corticosteroids in the chronic form of the disease, deal with ointments, pills and.
From that point, explaining, and talking about osteocondrose:
- NSAIDS, and they release it in the form of a pill, and the tools for external use, to eliminate swelling, to pain.
- corticosteroids, cut the acute pain, caused;
- the vitamins of group B, you can restore the process of the transfer on the fabric;
- chondroprotectors help in the recovery of the tissue of the cartilage;
- medications to improve the circulation of the blood, and nutrition to the brain;
- smart drugs – improve the functioning of the brain, in the memory;and
- muscle relaxants – to resolve the muscle spasm;
- for the treatment use of creams and gels with anti-inflammatory agents, heat to the action.
For the medical therapy to be effective, it is necessary to combine it with therapy, exercise, diet, as otherwise, none of the drugs will not help you to get rid of degenerative disc disease.
Useful for the treatment, it is necessary to use it as an add-on therapy, and physical education, to completely get rid of the ailment of non-conventional methods, they can't help you.
What do you do when a cervical spine osteocondrose in the house:
- The fresh leaf of the horseradish, rinse in boiling water, with a little bit of a cool down, the interior of the face to attach around the neck to secure the soft tissue to the natural. The procedure to do before going to bed, leave it on the pad all night long.
- Grate raw potatoes, mix them in equal proportions, with a warm, liquid oxygen from the honey. A mixture of the use of compresses, the procedure is to carry out 1-2 times a week.
- In the mix-the egg-100 ml of sunflower-seed oil, 20 ml of vinegar and 20 g of flour, and a mixture of red, in a dark place for at least 48 hours, removing the film from the surface. The midst of the film burning phase, before going to bed, leave it in the fridge.
- In may of riding the pine, the rim length of 2 inches, cut in thin slices, folded in a container of glass in the dark. 1 is a part of the raw material to take in 2 servings of mass-medication and hide it in a dark place for 2 weeks. Drink 5 ml of the mixture three times a day, to swallow, to hold it for the 2-3 minutes in the mouth. The course has a duration of 15 to 20 days, and repeating 2 or 3 times a year.
- Grind up 150 grams of garlic, peeled 400 g of cranberry, and a mix of bend of the glass, with a capacity, over 24 hours, add 800 ml of honey to the mix. Take 5 ml of medication three times a day before meals.
To deal with the pain, and to remove the excess of salt will help the cabbage leaf, smeared in honey, with a pad for the repair to the neck warm too, leave it for the night.
Massage when the neck osteocondrose
The massage helps to strengthen the muscles, improve the circulation of blood in the tissues, and with severe forms of the disease, degenerative disc sessions are done with the expert. When milder forms of the disease, for prevention, it will help the self massage – spa treatment stay at home.
The technique of massage:
- To warm up the muscles with both hands and aggressively go for the back, to the side of the neck, from the top to the bottom. Warm-up time of 2 minutes.
- Rib cage on the palm of the hand on the lower part of the neck, and sliding movement to move into the area, the growth of the hair, and then the handle joint.
- With the tips of the fingers of both hands to do rubbing motions are called in the circular of the in the occipital region the line of growth of hair on the forearm, the spine, the ears and the back.
- To adjust the muscles of the neck from the bottom to the top, and then in the opposite direction.
- Again, from the back of the head while the blades can be made after each type of exercise.
The consequences and complications of
In the region of a cervical department of a vertebrae which are located in close proximity to each other, the height of the intervertebral disc is small, and therefore, a number of complications of degenerative disease of the disk, it's an experience to even the most minor degenerative changes in the bone tissue.
What are the complications of osteocondrose neck:
- frequent attacks of migraine;
- the disturbance of the heart rhythm, diseases;
- the protrusion of the intervertebral disc herniation, the proliferation of bone of the vertebra;
- the severe pathology of the brain;
- the narrowing of the lumen of the anterior spinal artery, which leads to the development of the IRR, hypertension, brain damage, disabilities.
- the spinal stroke.
Contra-indications-when the cervix osteocondrose
To carry out a full lifestyle when you osteocondrose, it is necessary to avoid activities that can lead to the onset of aches and pains, and the aggravation of the disease.
What you don't do this to your neck osteocondrose:
- sleep on firm or soft the mattress on top of the pad;
- lifting weights, if you need to lift something heavy, that needs to be done with a straight back, with bent knees;
- to use the bag on a shoulder
- when the deterioration condition is to make active movement of the head, neck,
- smoking and drinking alcohol;
- walking without a scarf in the cold weather, sit down in a current of air, close the air conditioner;
- the time to stand in an uncomfortable posture, sitting position;
- wear high-heeled shoes;
- crunch your neck.
Heat treatment – the exciting rescue and a visit to the baths, and the heating blue light, it can only do so in the remission stage of the disease. When the deterioration of the heat for a short period of time, take away the pain, but soon the unpleasant sensation of a round, to increase the degree of their manifestation.
The prevention of the disease
To maintain the health of the spinal column, which is sufficient to comply with the rules of pre-emption.
How can you prevent degenerative disc disease cervical:
- if you get rid of the extra weight;
- in the mornings, do gymnastics, to swim, yoga, dance,
- to spend more time in the open air, especially useful in the morning, walking;
- eat properly to control your salt intake, and to observe the regimen of a drink;
- the work is sedentary each and every time you do the warm-up towards the neck, pay attention to your posture;
- to keep your neck warm;
- get enough sleep, to avoid physical, mental, and emotional workload.
The neck osteocondrose – the chronic, increased, slowly progressive disease, the signs of the disease manifest themselves right away. The right mix of traditional and popular methods of treatment, exercise and a healthy diet will help to deal with the unpleasant symptoms and simple measures of prevention to avoid a recurrence of the disease.